
In this picture there are three different pictures. The pictures are in black and white, there simple no special effects or paint in them. The pictures are separated by thin black line that also borders all of the pictures. There are two red boxes, one at the top of the picture and one in the middle. In the middle of the boxes I have my quote, in the first box I have half my quote in large whit font and in the second box I have the second part of my quote in smaller whit font.
My quote “your pleasure is my pain” means that the things that you’re addicted to that give you pleasure hurts me physically and emotionally. The way it hurts me or someone else is because when you drink you might beat on someone close to you or when you do drugs it hurts your family and friends to see you like that. This affects because I have family that does drugs and it kills me to see them like that and stealing money from their mother or other family to support their habit. I also have seen people get drunk and insult and beat on people who love so seeing stat I felt like I had to come up with this quote.
My quote “your pleasure is my pain” means that the things that you’re addicted to that give you pleasure hurts me physically and emotionally. The way it hurts me or someone else is because when you drink you might beat on someone close to you or when you do drugs it hurts your family and friends to see you like that. This affects because I have family that does drugs and it kills me to see them like that and stealing money from their mother or other family to support their habit. I also have seen people get drunk and insult and beat on people who love so seeing stat I felt like I had to come up with this quote.
No comments:
Post a Comment