Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Quilt

future
outside
past
inside
I really enjoyed working on these quilts because they really gave me a chance to express myself and show people pieces of me and also to know how other people see me. My favorite quilt is my future quilt because it came out the best in my opinion. My least favorite is my outside quilt because it wasn’t as important to me as the others were to me. I have a little trouble with the tools but not a lot and I learning how to use them better every time I use photo shop. When I’m on a role doing everything by myself I have pretty good ideas for my photos.

My favorite thing that I did to my quilts that also connected them is the drawing that I did in all of them. The reason I decided to draw things instead of get pictures off the internet is because it meant more to me to do it myself and its fun to draw things in photo shop. I feel like I did a good job expressing myself in the way I see myself and how other people see me in all of my quilts. Out of all the photo shops we’ve done this was my favorite because I could really be creative, there were ideas that I had but didn’t know how to put them in my quilts. Even though I couldn’t do everything I wanted to do I’m still very satisfied with the way they turned out also I wanted my quilts to look very different and stand out from the out from the others and I feel did that.

No comments: