
We did alot of different things with the desert tutorial to make it look realistic. Some of the things we did was using the gradient tool so the colors change the right way also we erased lines so that the photos wont look like they're overlaping. We also put dirt on the bottom of the poll so people can't that it was croped in and gave it a shadow. We added some clouds to it so the sky looks more real and also some scratchiness to it.The tutorials were great to teach us how we can use photoshop in alot more ways then I thought. I will use some of these tools and different techniques to make my photos better and more intersting to look at. It also gave me ideas on how I could of made some of my old photos much better and realistic. I've remembered some of the things we did and will apply them in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment